Sunday, November 14, 2021

what I return to you


While we move the stars in some way I'll never understand

vibrating and swinging in an arc across the sky 

long fingers retracing love’s wondrous  persistence.

God's putting space again in my eyes 

Moving  honestly 

Believe  in the universe closest to you

and that I don't name names,,,


Use your radar to circumnavigate the back screen 

the radiologist, books, and the aerial mixing of words with pauses   


In trying to view thing this way

You may find spirals too within soft tissue

and words with eyes breathing cold echoes into your heart

what I didn't come to say


The voice that slows and catches paused dreams 

looking back just saying simply what to do 

pinpointing curiosities

 not in weakness or fear,  but in confidence 

with comfort and calm

I'm going to Believe 



4/3

No comments: