Sunday, October 25, 2015

no holds barred



            Like running away or freezing stiff
        I'd rather be running but
       being eaten frozen stiff
    might be interesting.
     For the first minute wondering
   if you will survive as opposed
  to being chopped up
  on the run

 as If I were there again
 remembering
 it is only me

                                            Yes I do monitor those sleeping demons
                                                 and less so a mischievous fancy
                                             But being unbalanced and looking up
                                                         with every way eyes

A skin that keeps the rain out
not words I'd rather not hear or life

I Pause breathe pause
 into an illusion of self
  shadowing purpose vacuous and looking back.
   We are here now and the strangest part is
      how popular pictures still are.


.

No comments: